6/28/10

Enjoy


Inseparable sisters

The child above likes to get as sandy (and dirty, sticky, messy...) as possible...

and the one below, not so much. :)



Why can't life be so simply enjoyable for all of us?

Exploring the world around him.

8 comments:

emalina49a said...

Your girls are darling. And so is your little guy! It was fun to see you guys.

Clancy and Katie Black said...

I'm so glad you found my blog so now I can see yours too! You have the cutest family. Hope you're all doing well!

MOMster said...

The expressions on all of the kids' faces are classic. Ambyr just looks like she's thinking "not too much sand, please" while McKenna's just loving all the sand she can get her little hands on. Braeden's face with the balloon is too cute! I LOVE his chubby little cheeks and I loved spending time with you guys when you were in Provo those two days. :) I can't wait until the family reunion!!

Chelle said...

I'm so happy that we got to see you guys! Sorry it was so short. I hope we def get to hang out more when you're here in Aug. It was so fun seeing Siena and your girls play together...they are just darling. Too bad we don't live closer so we could do that more eh?

Emma and Dan said...

It's so good to see pics of all the kids. I hope you guys are doing well!

Elizabeth said...

Hey Kathryn!

Just read your things you love post and realized how many things we share in common from that list. ;)

I am just wondering where you are living. ?? Can you email me at my blog email so we could chat? redgeraniumblog@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Jen said...

I love how much the little people love the sand! Those kids are so cute!

Angelique said...

You have such a cute family!! I just started "blogging" after a lot of push from my sisters. I am really glad that I did, It is so fun to see your pictures! It will be nice to be able to stay in touch now.