Awwwwwww. I love his smile!!!! He's adorable! I wish we lived closer so I could hold my little nephew! He is growing up so fast. I'm glad you guys are coming out for Christmas. We'll most likely be staying here this year and going out next year instead. That way at least we're on track for the years you all come out.
I can't wait to see the kids at Christmas. Oh yeah, and you and Michael too. ;) Of course.
Okay, so I know you had a baby a couple of months ago, but I was just reading your blog again and thought to myself...Holy cow you have 3 kids. When the heck did that happen? I swear that like last month we were single, living at King Henry in Provo, and now you have 3 beautiful kids. WOW!!! Man time just keeps on ticking. I miss you. Brittany
Holy cow, what a big boy! Are you having backaches? I always tell Jared, "It sure kills my back having to lug around a bag of flour all day!" (Since he prob does weigh close to 25 lbs now--he and Siena are in the same diaper size!) He is too cute. We can't wait until we can see you guys again!
He is so darling! Did you know Alaina was only 13 pounds on her first birthday? She was the tiniest thing and it is amazing that Braeden is bigger at 2 months than she was at 12 months! Keep feeding his straight cream :)
Little Braeden reminds me of little Matthew Hawks. :) He's a cutie! You're so lucky that he kept his hair! Having a boy is more fun than I thought. Are you loving having a sweet boy around the house?
10 comments:
Wow! He sounds like one of my boys with those numbers/percentiles. What a cutie.
Adorable, happy boy!
He is so beautiful! Boys are so much fun!
Awwwwwww. I love his smile!!!! He's adorable! I wish we lived closer so I could hold my little nephew! He is growing up so fast. I'm glad you guys are coming out for Christmas. We'll most likely be staying here this year and going out next year instead. That way at least we're on track for the years you all come out.
I can't wait to see the kids at Christmas. Oh yeah, and you and Michael too. ;) Of course.
Wow! What a big boy! He sure is adorable, though!
Wow! He's gotta be a big boy! What a cutie - and they do change so fast!
Okay, so I know you had a baby a couple of months ago, but I was just reading your blog again and thought to myself...Holy cow you have 3 kids. When the heck did that happen? I swear that like last month we were single, living at King Henry in Provo, and now you have 3 beautiful kids. WOW!!! Man time just keeps on ticking. I miss you.
Brittany
Holy cow, what a big boy! Are you having backaches? I always tell Jared, "It sure kills my back having to lug around a bag of flour all day!" (Since he prob does weigh close to 25 lbs now--he and Siena are in the same diaper size!) He is too cute. We can't wait until we can see you guys again!
He is so darling! Did you know Alaina was only 13 pounds on her first birthday? She was the tiniest thing and it is amazing that Braeden is bigger at 2 months than she was at 12 months! Keep feeding his straight cream :)
Little Braeden reminds me of little Matthew Hawks. :)
He's a cutie! You're so lucky that he kept his hair! Having a boy is more fun than I thought. Are you loving having a sweet boy around the house?
Post a Comment