Braeden's 6 month stats:
23 lbs 2 oz (off the charts)
28 3/4 inches tall (99th percentile)
The doctor was concerned about my back. I wonder why?
Enjoying playing in the snow for the first time. The girls went crazy about the sledding, even with the rocky terrain. I got a nice bruise on my bum from running over a big one.
Opening stockings Christmas morning.
In Moab, spending time with cousins, making gingerbread houses (these little guys are actually Michael's cousins). The roof on Ambyr's wouldn't hold, so Michael "fixed" it so they had a house with a false front.
One of Braeden's favorite spots (at my folk's house).
Braeden at 5 months with cousin Carolyn at 2 months. Don't they look so cute together?
5 comments:
Ummm....I'm pretty sure that Braeden weighs just a pound less than Ava. I think we need to get those two together so Braeden can give Ava some eating tips. By the way, Braeden is the most smilie and happy baby I've seen. So that hopefully makes up for your sore back :)
I'm also pretty sure he weighs just a pound and a half less than Campbell, and that girl is big...
Your poor back! Cute cute pictures. Glad you posted again!
I can imagine that your back would hurt. Ugh. That's not fun. But Braeden sure is a chunky cutie! Thanks for the update on the family. I'm glad your girls could use the boots for the snow. I'm happy they had a great time sledding and building a snowman, making snow angels, etc! They sure were fun to spend time with, as were you and Michael. Thanks for making the trip out to Utah so we could spend time with you all! We miss you all! Love ya little sis!
Yay! An update, and it has a pic of Braeden and Carolyn together. Awesome. He is a cute super-chunk and she's a beautiful baby.
I'm so bummed that we missed seeing you in December!!! It was a miscommunication I guess. We'll have do to better next time. :) I'm glad that you guys had a great Christmas and that the girls were able to enjoy some snow. Elena always just wants to sled a couple times and then sit and eat the snow. Silly girl.
I love the bottom pic!
Post a Comment